Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner
Monday, September 8, 2008

Finished Maori Shoulder piece

    Here's the finished shoulder tattoo design in Maori style.

    I have to add it to my website/webshop, but here's a small preview for you.






    Last week I made a custom
    piece for a customer from N
    orway.
    It had to match the style of an existing tattoo.
    He wanted a symmetrical design, based on a fish/shark, with elements like triangles and scales.






    My
    inspiration also resulted in another shoulder piece.
    Not a
    vailable on my website yet, because I need to scan it in high resolution.
    Please let me know what you think of
    the latest designs!






    I'm working on a step by step example on how to I design my maori shoulder pieces. Hope to post it in a few days.




    Kind regards,

    Mark



Post Title

Finished Maori Shoulder piece


Post URL

https://jake-gyllenhaal-hot.blogspot.com/2008/09/finished-maori-shoulder-piece.html


Visit Jake-Gyllenhaal for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List