Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner
Tuesday, March 24, 2009

How to design a maori shoulder tattoo: Step three

    The ferns and maori shapes like curles are ready now.
    Then I start sketching and filling the empty spaces in the design.
    I like to use triangles, squares and repeating shapes, so the tattoo will have some rythm and flow to it.















    To make the tattoo design fit around the upper arm, I have to make sure the two sides of the drawing line up exactly and make a seamless fit.

    This can be done like this: First design one side of your shoulder tattoo. Just make the tribal shapes and lines you wish.
    Then scan this and print it to a sheet of paper.
    Cut the shape and put the printed paper on the other side of the design, aligning with the other border.

    Tomorrow I will illustrate this drawing technique with an example image.

    See more of my custom maori and tribal tattoo designs

    Questions? Just let me know!

    Kind regards, Mark Storm

Post Title

How to design a maori shoulder tattoo: Step three


Post URL

https://jake-gyllenhaal-hot.blogspot.com/2009/03/how-to-design-maori-shoulder-tattoo_24.html


Visit Jake-Gyllenhaal for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List