Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner
Thursday, June 18, 2009

Finished The Rock style shoulder tattoo

    Hi,

    I showed you the first sketches yesterday for a Finish customer, Jarno.
    He really like the sketch design, so I finished it today.
    (Please respect the customer, this tattoo is protected by copyright and is not to be used by other people.)

    Here's the final result:




















    At the moment I'm waiting for some details on new custom pieces.
    So hopefully I can show you some new sketches in a few days.

    Kind regards, Mark Storm

Post Title

Finished The Rock style shoulder tattoo


Post URL

https://jake-gyllenhaal-hot.blogspot.com/2009/06/finished-rock-style-shoulder-tattoo.html


Visit Jake-Gyllenhaal for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List