Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner
Friday, August 28, 2009

High resolution tattoos and Maori tatoo flash designs

    Hi!

    I finished a few new shoulder tatoo designs yesterday, so I wanted to show you the finished pieces.
    The first one is a shoulder design for a customer from Colombia. I had to adjust it multiple times before the customer was satisfied, but I finally had his approval and traced the pencil sketch with a fibre tip marker.
    Here's one of the sketches and the completed high resolution tattoo design:


    Shoulder tattoo mauri styletattoo flash design in mauri style



















    The second design is a Maori style shoulder tattoo, with some nice flowing curves, ferns and koru.
    This tatoo has some nice fills, not too dense, a bit like the Robbie Williams tattoo.
    Also again the first sketch and the high resolution final tattoo:

    maori upper arm tattoo sketch in high resolutionyoutube maori tattoo shoulder design hand drawn














    I made a video/tutorial on how I created this tatou design. You can see me tracing the image with a black marker. The youtube movie is on the righthand side of this article.

    For information or comments, please e-mail me or put a comment on this article.

    Kind regards, Mark Storm
    info@storm3d.com
    www.storm3d.com

Post Title

High resolution tattoos and Maori tatoo flash designs


Post URL

https://jake-gyllenhaal-hot.blogspot.com/2009/08/high-resolution-tattoos-and-maori-tatoo.html


Visit Jake-Gyllenhaal for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List