Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner
Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Elbow tattoo design in mixed tribal style

    Hi!

    It has been a while since I posted my last sketches and updates, but here is a new tattoo project that I started yesterday.
    One of my customers asked me to do an elbow tattoo, similar to the one Cesc Fabregas has.
    He only wanted to have it in a mixed tribal style like some of my images on my website.

    Here are the first pictures of this design in progress:

    tattoo sketches tribal style to printtribal tattoo sketches images storm3d









    printable tattoo arm elbow designs tribalThe design has to be seamless, so I need to do some work on both sides to complete the sketch.

    I e-mailed these pictures to my client, so I will get back soon with an update.

    Kind regards, Mark Storm
    info@storm3d.com
    www.storm3d.com

Post Title

Elbow tattoo design in mixed tribal style


Post URL

https://jake-gyllenhaal-hot.blogspot.com/2009/10/elbow-tattoo-design-in-mixed-tribal.html


Visit Jake-Gyllenhaal for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List