Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner
Thursday, November 26, 2009

photo shoulder tattoo 143

    Hi,

    I received a really nice photo from one of my customers. A few months ago he ordered shoulder tattoo 143 from my gallery and here's the finished piece:

    His tattoo artist extended the design, to make it fit his arm.

    shoulder tattoo 143 storm3d.com polynesian styleshoulder tattoo 143 high resolution design for sale












    I'm working on a few custom designs, so I will get back soon with new sketches and finished tattoo designs

    Regards, Mark

Post Title

photo shoulder tattoo 143


Post URL

https://jake-gyllenhaal-hot.blogspot.com/2009/11/photo-shoulder-tattoo-143.html


Visit Jake-Gyllenhaal for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List