Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner
Thursday, May 26, 2011

Extension shoulder tattoo in Polynesian mixed style

    Hi,

    Last year I created a half sleeve tattoo in polynesian style for a Dutch customer. It's a bit of a mixed tribal style, it has some stylized flowers and other repetitive shapes:

    custom maori mixed tattoo design with flowers tribalpolynesian tribal flash halfsleeve tattoos for sale
















    Unfortunately the tattoo artist applied the stencil too small, so it now needs some extensions.

    I marked the upper shoulder part that had to be inked.


    I created a basic sketch and once it was approved I finalized it. To give you an idea how that process works I shot a short movie and placed it on youtube:



    If you liked this video, or want to see more, please take a look on my youtube channel or visit my website Storm3d.com

    Kind regards, Mark Storm
    info@storm3d.com
    www.storm3d.com

Post Title

Extension shoulder tattoo in Polynesian mixed style


Post URL

https://jake-gyllenhaal-hot.blogspot.com/2011/05/extension-shoulder-tattoo-in-polynesian.html


Visit Jake-Gyllenhaal for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List