Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner
Friday, October 15, 2010

Lower back tattoo in maori style

    Hi!

    I know it has been too long since my last post, but here are a few new sketches I have done for some customers. First a lower back tattoo for a British customer, who wanted a simple symmetrical design with some nice flowing lines, representing the waves and sea:

    lower back maori tattoo sketch picturepencil sketch of a maori inspired back tatoo designThis first design was a bit too wide, so I had to narrow it a little.

    In the upper part of the tattoo I created some stylized wave shapes.









    The final tattoo looks like this:

    high quality maori tattoo design



    Kind regards, Mark Storm

Post Title

Lower back tattoo in maori style


Post URL

https://jake-gyllenhaal-hot.blogspot.com/2010/10/lower-back-tattoo-in-maori-style.html


Visit Jake-Gyllenhaal for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List