Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner
Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Silver fern storm3d style tattoo

    Hi there,

    Another nice project today, a client asked me to draw a New Zealand/Maori silver fern in my own "storm3d" style.

    The tattoo would be placed just below his arm to just above the hip, around 30 cm in height, quite a large tatoo.

    First I made a sketch:

    silver fern maori tattoo design

















    You can see a row of spearheads and some abstract leaves in a repetitive rythm.
    I added a curve to the fern so it would flow nicely on the clients body.
    The first sketch was approved, so I could trace the design with a marker, scan it and add some nice shadings to the leaves and arrowheads.
    The high quality picture looks like this:

    New Zealand silver fern maori images



    I'm working on a new design that will be for sale on this blog, a Maori inspired design with a touch of Samoan elements.
    Tomorrow I will add some pictures and maybe I have finished it by that time.

    Just check back soon!

    Kind regards, Mark Storm
    info@storm3d.com
    www.storm3d.com

Post Title

Silver fern storm3d style tattoo


Post URL

https://jake-gyllenhaal-hot.blogspot.com/2010/10/silver-fern-storm3d-style-tattoo.html


Visit Jake-Gyllenhaal for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List